Benefits of working at QsrSoft
- 8 regular holidays and 5 floating holidays.
- 15 days of vacation per year.
- QsrSoft will contribute 3% of your annual salary into our 401K program.
- Fully paid company medical insurance with Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Preferred Provider Plan.
- and more...
This position is responsible for working directly with end users and other departments to provide high-quality 24/7 support/deployment services to our clients. This includes interactions with external vendor teams, such as other helpdesk, and managed solutions providers.
- Provide Level two support for all QsrSoft products.
- Timely response to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research questions using available information resources (Knowledge Articles).
- Advise user on appropriate needed actions or resolutions.
- Log all help desk interactions.
- Redirect problems to correct resource.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
- Inform management of recurring problems.
- Ability to work nights/weekends and arrive on time.
- Continually updates job skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools and techniques.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Conducts self in a professional manner as a representative of QsrSoft.
- Associate in Science degree or equivalent.
- 2 plus years' in a customer service, technical support or related field.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate issues in a non-technical manner, considerate of each customer’s focus and priority (ability to speak Spanish is a plus).
- Must have a customer-friendly, professional, and highly approachable manner.
- Must have a sense of urgency and have the ability to identify and overcome obstacles.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Not required but a plus to have experience with retail and/or restaurant applications.
- Builds out AWS infrastructure using Terraform, CloudFormation, and Chef
- Builds out CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Code Pipeline
- Performs Linux Systems Administration
- Participates in on-call rotation in 24 X 7 X 365 Environment
- Collaborate, Consult, and Coordinate with other developers and stakeholders on tasks
- Support other teams with troubleshooting of infrastructure
- Conduct regular monitoring and reporting
- Assist teams with change management, release management, and git workflow
- Assist team and external vendors with audits such as SOC2
- Protect confidential information and adhere to security best practices
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services, Linux, and Git
- Scripting experience with Python, Ruby, PHP, Bash, or similar
- Experience with Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Jenkins, Code Pipeline, or similar
- Experience with MySQL, Aurora, or MariaDB
- Understanding of web technology and networking fundamentals including HTTPS, Apache or Nginx, Load Balancing, and VPC’s
- Understanding of Devops and Agile practices
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
- AWS Certification
- Experience working in or alongside a NodeJS development team
- Production experience with LAMP stack
- Experience with serverless technologies (Lambda/API Gateway)
- Experience with Kinesis, DynamoDB, and Redis
Full Stack Software Developer
Full Stack Software Developer
QsrSoft is looking for developers willing to work across our full stack. We use Node.js for our backend services that feed real-time data from 14,000 restaurants into AWS Kinesis and hydrates all of our data stores and data lake. We are currently looking for developers to solidify our backend services, migrate from MySQL RDS to Aurora and DynamoDB, implement a single sign-on auth service for our clients, re-write our existing reporting services to a serverless backend architecture with a Vue.js front end, create multiple new hybrid mobile apps and more. We have a lot to do and are looking for people that are willing to own their work and see it to production.
- With minimum guidance, the software developer is required to analyze existing systems design, develop, test, and document improvements or new applications using tools chosen by the employer.
- Maintain current applications along with greenfield development.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all staff in a team-oriented environment
- Strong understanding of Vue.js(or similar) and REST API Design.
- Value and take responsibility for the quality of your features, including writing tests (unit and integration) along with reviewing your teammates' code.
- Understanding of Agile software development methodology with full development lifecycle.
Amazon Web Services, Lambda, Dynamo DB, S3, Kinesis, API Gateway, RDS MySQL, AWS CLI, Git, JEST (or similar), Vue.js (or similar), Linting, SPA, Node .js, Bash.